Quantitative research is designed to study and display objective, quantitatively measured characteristics of consumer behavior in particular their reactions to various marketing activities
Problems solved by means of quantitative research:
• Estimation of the potential and real market volume.
• Estimation of the distribution of the market between the main competitors.
• Evaluation of the level of sales of goods or services.
• Definition of the main segments of consumers.
• Definition of the consumer's portrait on the basis of socio-demographic, psychological characteristics.
- Definition of the attitude of consumers to the product, recognizability of the product.
- Determination of the customer's readiness to purchase the product, prospects and trends in the presence of the product on the market.
- Determination of the optimal price for a good or service.
- Determine the best packaging for different customer segments.
- Planning for repeat purchases among those who have tried a new product or service.
- Evaluation of the compliance of the existing product with market requirements and identification of possible directions for changing product characteristics.
- Identify vacant niches and assess the prospects for their coverage.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the advertising campaign and other communication channels.
- Street interviewing / face-to-face interview.
- Interviews in the places of purchase.
- Telephone Survey (CATI).
- Housing survey.
- Workplace survey.
- Written survey (questionnaire).
- Postal survey.
- Telephone interviewing of legal entities.
- Retail audit.
Data quality control measures:
- Carrying out a flight study.
- Briefing for interviewers with modeling the real situation.
- 20% quality control of interviews.
- Supervising an interview by a staff supervisor.
- Monitoring by the staff supervisor of compliance with route instructions.
- Re-filling the questionnaire block during the monitoring interview.
- Accidental re-entry of data for input verification (at least half of the questionnaires for each operator).
Geography of the study: Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Georgia, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan
Format of data provision: Power Point, Excel, Word
Analysts of Pro-Consulting will prepare an exclusive market research of the market specifically for you, taking into account all requirements and wishes. We have experience in preparing analytical and marketing research in more than 200 different market directions, both in Ukraine and in other countries (Russia, CIS, EU, USA). Contact us - and we will carry out your order quickly and efficiently. Recommendations of clients. Recommendations of clients.
To order market analysis or another services, or to purchase a published project, please contact us via
or +38 (044) 370-87-10