Evaluation of investment attractiveness is intended for a wide range of clients, including business owners, investment funds and individuals.
This research is conducted in order to identify and study the development potential of various economic sectors and pinpoint the most perspective activity areas.
Investment attractiveness can be estimated from the investor’s, owner’s and lender’s point of view. This approach takes into account different specific interests of parties and facilitates cooperation between the project participants in future.
To evaluate the investment attractiveness of the industry analysts at Pro-Consulting carried out a detailed analysis of the marketing, financial, legal and other areas.
The research covers such aspects:
- Profitability of the branch
- Level of risks, analysis and risk assessment
- Analysis of the project liability to the impact of various factors
- Analysis of the branch financial performance and development prospects, including the impact of risks (pessimistic or realistic)
- Payback period of investment in the branch
To order market analysis or another services, or to purchase a published project, please contact us via
or +38 (044) 370-87-10