Business evaluation is an unbiased analytical indicator of the company’s working results and long-term benefits of planned development areas (in terms of expected profit).
Business evaluation allows to:
- Determine the value of the company when deciding whether to further sell or restructure it.
- Assess attractiveness of investing in the current business from the point of view of a potential investor.
- Build an effective management system for a company
In order to give you an objective evaluation Pro-Consulting specialists will:
- conduct a comprehensive diagnosis of financial and economic activities for prior periods and forecast these figures changes;
- analyze the market and market segments where company operates or plans to work at;
- plan a development strategy and investment programmes of the company;
- use the most effective methods of every market evaluation approach, which are adapted to Ukrainian economic conditions and company’s specifics.
Pro-Consulting specialists base their evaluation on such approaches:
Approximate structure of business evaluation:
1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
1.1. Description of business. Brief history
1.2. Aims and tasks of the company
1.3. Structure of the share capital
1.4. Staffing. Management
1.5. Customers base
1.6. . Competitive advantages
1.7. Analysis of the financial condition
2. TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS
2.1. General characteristics
2.2. Development tendencies
2.3. Competitive environment
2.4. Development forecast
3. COMPANY’S STRATEGY. NECESSARY RESOURCES AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
4. EVALUATION OF THE BUSINESS COST
4.1. Expense approach
4.2. Income approach
4.3. Market approach
5. SUMMARY ABOUT THE COMPANY COST
To order investment documentation or another services, or to purchase a published project, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +38 (044) 370 87 10