Investment memorandum is an investment document designed to attract additional funding, contains detailed information about a company, its activities, and/or a planned project.
An investment memorandum prepared by the specialists of our company will contain all the necessary information that is required for an investor to make a positive decision about your project or its financing.
An investment memorandum contains:
- description of the specifics of your business and / or planned Project,
- a comprehensive analysis of the market environment,
- evaluation of the financial side of the project and possible risks,
- information that will allow to show your business in the light most beneficial to an investor.
Key features of an investment memorandum:
- Contains the most necessary information about the company initiating the project.
- Allows evaluating the company at different stages of the project implementation.
- Offers a deal structure with a potential investor and conducts a detailed analysis of a company, its activity, taking into account attracted investments.
- Describes measures to ensure optimal cooperation between an investor, owner and the company's managers during the post-investment period.
The objectives for preparation of an investment memorandum:
- Pre-Ipo, IPO, Private Placement.
- Issuance of company’s bonds.
- Receiving short-term and long-term financing.
- Sale of a company's share.
- Strategic partnership with investors
To order investment documentation or another services, or to purchase a published project, please contact us via email@example.com
or +38 (044) 233-34-32