|Date of Preparation:||October 2019 year|
|Number of pages:||34 Arial,1 spacing, 10 pins|
|Graphs and charts:||7|
|Payment method:||cash or non-cash payment, prepayment|
|Production method:||e-mail or courier electronically or in printed form|
1. Analysis of the country HoReCa segment development in 2017-2019 (major trends, prerequisites for development, especially with the entry of international operators, the number of hotels, structure - according to the availability of information)
2. Analysis of hotel market trends in the country (narrow trends, important events, regulations, requirements for the availability of appliances and other quality elements - if information available)
3. Hotel market indicators at the time of research
4. Base of the major hotel market operators (up to 50 hotels, by 2018 revenue)
4.1. Request in the largest hotels about its decision maker (optional - expert interviews)
6. Prospects for hotel construction. Availability of the hotels design and construction plans and permits for construction and reconstruction
7. Conclusions and forcast market trends
7.1. Conclusions and forecast tendencies of the hotel market development in Ukraine
7.2. Potential for development in the system integrator of technology solutions implementation market
8. Investment attractiveness of area
8.1. SWOT analysis of the Customer strategy
8.2. Risks and barriers analysis. Building a risk map in the market
1. Structure of hotels and other establishments for accommodation in the regions of Georgia as of the end of the 3rd quarter 2019
2. The structure of the temporary accommodation location in Georgia as of the end of the 3rd quarter 2019
3. The structure of the temporary accommodation location in Georgia as of the end of the 3rd quarter 2019
4. Visitors Geography in Georgia as a result of September 2019
5. Georgia's largest hotels
6. Georgia complex hotel service companies
7. Hotels scheduled for construction in 2019-2020 in Georgia.
8. Hotels scheduled for construction in 2019-2020 in Georgia.
9. Number of visitors to Georgia by countries, August 2018 \ 2018 . Number of people
10. Potential need for products which company implements in new Georgia hotels
11. The strengths and weaknesses of the emerging player in the integrated hotel services market are presented in the SWOT analysis.
12. Risks and barriers to market entry for the company
13. Market risk segmentation
14. Risk Map of System Integration Market for Georgia Hotels
1. Share of the tourism sector in the GDP of Georgia, in 2016-2018. In kind,%
2. Number of visitors to Georgia, mln people, 2015-2018
3. Tourism revenue in Georgia, billion USD. 2015-2018
4. Number of hotels in Georgia for 2017-2018, pcs.
5. Structure of the hotel fund in Georgia at the end of 2018, in kind,%
6. Filling in of Georgia Hotels for 2015-2018,%
7. The place of visitors' residence in Georgia, according to the results of 1-2 quarters 2019.